- First we ask to walk the home with you to identify the location of your heat registers and furnace.
- During the walk through and throughout the job we make it our focus to explain our process and the value we are adding.
- We finish each air duct cleaning with our detailed 3 Step Quality Control process.
- First we will remove all large debris from each heat register boot with a portable shop vac.
- We will then seal each register with plastic or magnetic material (depending on the surface we are covering).
- Each register is placed under negative pressure by attaching our industry leading Hypervac Negative Air Machine (big vacuum) at the location of your furnace.
- Once your system is under negative pressure, we will run two powerful compressed air cleaning tools (“agitation” and “air sweep”) down the full length of each register.
- The last air ducts to be cleaned are the main trunk lines that lead back to the furnace.
- Finally, we agitate and remove dust and debris from your furnace including the blower motor, air handler and interior cage.
3 Step Quality Control:
- To ensure quality, we inspect accessible internal surfaces of the duct work to ensure cleaning is thorough and complete.
- We then run the HVAC system to ensure that the system is fully operational.
- After all work is done, we complete a final walk through with vacuum and duster to ensure all work areas are as clean as or cleaner than their state prior to the air duct cleaning service.