Sometimes, your furnace or heat pump will fail to heat your home with the worst timing. We’re here to help!
Schedule a visit with one of our non-commissioned Project Managers to learn about a variety of different heating systems and cooling options.
What's The Process?
- Schedule a free estimate. Book online or call.
- Meet with a Project Manager. Get all your questions answered.
- Review solutions tailored to your home.
- Schedule our trained installation team.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We’re the quality and customer service leader. We’ll always do right by our customers and our reputation shows it.
- Wide range of equipment selection to make sure we have the best solution for your specific needs.
- Indoor air quality leaders. We install the best filtration products on the market.
What Have We Done?
Our Recent Projects
Need More Information?
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I install a new furnace?
We typically recommend you have a new furnace installed if:
- Your furnace is older than 15 years
- Your furnace has become unreliable after many repairs
- Furnace heat exchanger has cracked or other significant issue has been identified
- You would like to lower your energy bills
What type of furnace do I need?
There are many different types of furnaces for your home, each with their own pros and cons. We can help you find the best furnace system for your particular needs.
- Natural Gas Furnace (low, medium, high efficiency)
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heat
What is the cost of a new furnace?
The average cost depends on factors including furnace size, heating capacity needed, efficiency, use of a heat pump or not, variable fans speeds, and more. In order to give you a quote, we need to review the circumstances of your home so we can tailor a solution that suits your needs best.
We can’t always quote the same type of equipment in the same spot, as there are often ductwork sizing restrictions that need to be addressed to ensure your new equipment has a long life. Sometimes a split system is the best option even when there is existing ductwork — it all depends.
How do our furnace installation prices compare?
- When comparing apples to apples, our prices usually beat the competition.
- Our cheapest option may not be as low as other companies, but we choose not to install equipment that will cause problems for our customers.
- We use American Standard and Mitsubishi equipment with proven reliability.
Why choose Better Air NW?
- Our “good” option is usually comparable to a competitor’s “best” option
- We don’t shortcut the installation, we get it done right the first time
- We have earned a reputation as the friendliest HVAC company in the area – see for yourself!
What Do Our Customers Say?
We use this company for vent cleaning and HVAC maintenance. Couldn't recommend them more!
They are super helpful and responsive. Very respectful of your home, take their time and are thorough.
Suggest getting a quote at min! Their online tools and payment options are easy to use. I also find their prices fair. You can get a discount if you bundle, so why not!
We just moved into our home a year ago and have been meaning to swap our our oil furnace and upgrade our water heater. We called BetterAirNW for a quote and the first time Matt came out, we knew these guys would be the vendor we went with.
Their prices are competitive, but the real silver lining here is their entire team provides white glove service throughout the whole process. You can tell customer service and satisfaction is a top priority. The team always arrived on time and their communication around what is being done and why its being done is amazing.
I was referred to this great company by "The Duct Cleaners," who had cleaned our air ducts in our new house but were unable to clean our absolutely filthy furnace.
Their guy showed up on the dot of 2pm, with their arrival window being 2pm - 4pm. I am a big fan of such punctuality! He was super nice and did an excellent job cleaning our furnace. The rates were reasonable and he got it done quickly. He used several different tools and items in order to do this job. So appreciative of this company!